Why is APC Canada the #1 Administrative Professional Conference in Canada?
The Administrative Professionals Conference of Canada will benefit you, your boss and your organization by:
- Increasing productivity and effectiveness
- Providing new and upgraded skills
- Inspiring superior performance
- Motivating you to set goals that achieve positive results
- Teaching leadership and influence in the workplace
- Heightening creative and analytical skills to generate better solutions and decisions
- Increasing your ability to collaborate up, down and across the organization
- Focusing on greater alignment with your bosses’ and organizational goals
- Increasing confidence, recognition, and visibility
- Improving job satisfaction and employee retention
- Getting up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the workplace
You will return to your job refreshed, motivated, energized, and feeling valued by your organization. You’ll return armed with:
- The tools and techniques that today’s admin needs to achieve optimal productivity
- New skills, best practices, and strategies that you will use right away and share with your colleagues
- Fresh ideas and insights gained from peer-to-peer networking with high level admins from across North America and around the world
APC delivers incredible value.
In just a few value-packed days, your investment will pay off in increased skills, knowledge, resources, and a powerful professional network – combine those with renewed motivation, and APC is clearly your must-attend training event of the year. Not only does your registration include premium training, expert faculty, and peer networking, it also includes:
- Meals and social events
- Sponsor exhibits and presentations
- Pre-Conference Webinar
- Conference materials
- 75+ learning opportunities
- Proceedings for all sessions provided online for pre-event and post-event access.
- Access to special low hotel rates
You and your company both gain at APC
A three-year study of 2,500 firms by the American Society of Training and Development found definitive evidence linking increased training investments to more favorable financial results for companies. Firms that increased training investment saw higher shareholder returns and enjoyed higher profit margins.
Research from Hackett Benchmarking and Research revealed that companies that increased spending on training averaged voluntary employee turnover rates of 7% compared to 16% for those companies that spent less.
APC Canada has trained thousands of admins from thousands of organizations and government agencies* including: